Seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Stievon Copher, Jul 6, 2016.

1. whos got the best
  2. Farmer J

Farmer J One Lung

Jordan of the islands in my opinion, but I have only smoked his strains, never grown any yet
  3. James Marsden

James Marsden Well-Known Member

Opening a can of worms. Are you asking who is the best breeder? Who is the best seed bank? what qualifies the best? What country are you in?
  4. Green Doctor

Green Doctor Retired and lovin' it.

Crop King Seeds work for me. One little rep there kinda dissed me for being a Texan, but she was immediately replaced
    on the phone by a much nicer person. I think her co-worker overheard the conversation and took over to complete the sale.
    I'm used to people bashing Texans. Some of them need bashing. I'm not of that group, I hope :)
    Farmer J and James Marsden like this.
  5. James Marsden

James Marsden Well-Known Member

Used True North Seed Company with no problem, was skeptical after placing an order because the bad reviews but dealt with them on a few occasions now and will continue to do so.
  6. TCGKennedy

TCGKennedy New Member

7. Chad

Chad 4ml patience per gallon

Ordered from ILGM (Robert Bergman) and Gorilla. Between the two, and those are my only experiences so far, Gorilla crushed ILGM in every way!
  8. Farmer J

Farmer J One Lung

9. Farmer J

Farmer J One Lung

docgreen and Newbie Doobie like this.
  10. Farmer J

Farmer J One Lung

Newbie Doobie and docgreen like this.
  11. docgreen

docgreen #respecttheshark

Farmer J likes this.
  12. Farmer J

Farmer J One Lung

After reading the description of the Black Funk Dawg, I kinda want to try it first. Before I ordered I looked over all his strains and thought about each one. Originally I was only going to be getting the black garlic, then added the blackberry breath. Thug pug has some insane pictures on Instagram. Third time I have purchased from Joti. The first time I ordered blueberry cough and he threw in 12 pure Afghani. Second time I got 5 packs of 30 different strains (150 seeds) and he gave me a bulk discount on the order. Lots of flavors still to try, and lots more on the wish list.
    docgreen likes this.
  13. Newbie Doobie

Newbie Doobie Well-Known Member

Nice nice!
    Farmer J and docgreen like this.
  14. McLovin

McLovin Harvest No Plant Before Its Prime

Farmer J and docgreen like this.
  15. docgreen

docgreen #respecttheshark

Farmer J likes this.
  16. Farmer J

Farmer J One Lung

JoseR and docgreen like this.
  17. JoseR

JoseR Live everyday as it was your last

I do did u find a place?
  18. Farmer J

Farmer J One Lung

Oh I just checked her Instagram and it says buckeye purple is out of stock.