BC Northern Lights is proud to stand behind the quality of all our products, which have been built to last with premium parts, ensuring that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We offer a 3-year warranty on mechanical materials and workmanship, and a 1-year warranty on all electronics, excluding light bulbs. If you have any problems, give us a call!
BCNL warrants all of our “Grow Boxes” and “Grow Rooms” against electronic defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1-year (excluding light bulbs).
BCNL warrants all of our “Grow Boxes” and “Grow Rooms” against mechanical defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 3-years.
Any physical defect claim brought to BCNL within the Warranty period, at its option BCNL will either (1) repair the product defect, or (2) exchange the product for a new version of the same product or an equivalent product.
This Warranty is not subject to normal wear and tear or any similar degradation.
This Warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only.
BC Northern Lights Product Warranty
BC Northern Lights hereinafter referred to as (“BCNL”)
One Year Limited Warranty on electronic components (excluding light bulbs) and Three Year Limited Warranty on mechanical components:
This limited warranty is the only warranty that applies to this unit, and it sets forth all the responsibilities of BCNL (“Warranty”). Any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose for this unit is limited in duration to the time period specified by this warranty.
BCNL warrants that its “Grow Boxes” and “Grow Rooms” (hereafter referred to as the “Product”) to be free of electronic defects in material and workmanship for the following one year (“Applicable Warranty Period”) which begins from the date of purchase with original receipt, or, if no receipt is available, from BCNL invoice/shipping date. This product is warranted to the original purchaser only and the Warranty does not extend to subsequent purchasers or users.
The Product has limited applicable and intended uses and BCNL does not warrant the Product for use for any other purpose.
The Warranty does not cover Product reaching beyond this Warranty period. Therefore, BCNL reserves the right to deny a Warranty claim if it determines the Product to be at its normal end of life, even if the claim is brought within the applicable Warranty period.
Products determined to meet the conditions of this Warranty will be replaced free of charge if, at the sole discretion of BCNL , adjustment is necessary. Products for Warranty replacement consideration must be returned to the original supplying distributor/dealer. Any replaced Product will remain subject to the original Applicable Warranty Period.
- BCNL warrants (Product) against electronic defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1-year (excluding light bulbs).
- BCNL warrants (Product) against mechanical defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 3-years.
- Any physical defect claim brought to BCNL within the Warranty period, at its option BCNL will either (1) repair the product defect, or (2) exchange the product for a new version of the same product or an equivalent product.
- This Warranty is not subject to normal wear and tear or any similar degradation.
- This Warranty is applicable to the original purchaser only.
Exclusions & Limitations:
- This Warranty is not applicable to any non-BCNL products
- This Warranty applies only to products manufactured by BCNL .
- This Warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, acts of piracy, or other external causes
- This Warranty does not apply to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended use as described by BCNL.
- This Warranty does not apply to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability.
- This Warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic. Or, any damage to the product (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by BCNL or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by BCNL but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use.
- This Warranty does not apply to any BCNL device where the serial number or identifying information has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine.
- This Warranty does not apply to any damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, unusually heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances).
- This Warranty does not apply to any product that has been disassembled in any way.
- This Warranty exclusively applies to the original user/purchaser only and is non-transferable in any way including purchases made via third party resellers and is only applicable to products purchased at authorized retailers of BCNL products.
In no event shall BCNL be liable for any monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages. All implied Warranties, including Warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited Warranty. Some Provinces/States do not allow limitations on how long an implied Warranty lasts and or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limits may not apply to you. This limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary depending on your region. BCNL does not make or assume nor authorize any other person, including any BCNL authorized retailer, to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices other than as covered by this Warranty.